Looking for an exciting career opportunity that allows you to work with the smartest minds in the tech and product development world? Look no further than Postindustria!
We’re on the cutting edge of industry disruption in healthcare, fashion, adtech, fintech, and music, and our unique environment and market positioning has led to 50% annual growth over the last 4 years, even in the face of COVID.
At Postindustria, we value autonomy, continuous improvement, a sense of purpose, and personal growth, which means you’ll have the freedom to explore new ideas, grow your skills, and make a real impact on the world.
If you’re looking for a dynamic and fast-paced environment where you can learn, grow, and have fun along the way, join the Postindustria team today!
About the project
At our organization, we are currently experiencing an exciting time as we have a couple of amazing projects lined up in our pipeline. These projects span across various industries such as AI, mobile, AdTech, and FinTech, and are sure to spark your interest if you are a job candidate with a passion for innovation and cutting-edge technologies.
In Postindustria you can find strong cross-functional teams (5-7 specialists) with autonomy in making engineering decisions.
- designing and developing new features;
- meeting both technical and consumer needs;
- collaborating with a team of developers and product managers;
- building scalable software solutions;
- staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Expertise you need
- analytical thinking and ability to protect the solution design under the code review;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses) ;
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 30 minutes Live Coding with Senior Software Developer;
- 1 hour technical interview with Technical Project Manager.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.