Postindustria Group is one of the leading companies in the world for developing products in the AdTech industry. We bring you the opportunity to grow into a leadership position and manage the tech development team.
When it comes to our working culture and the reason why we are one of the best, it’s because of the way we operate. We value self-organization and the ability to prioritize tasks. Each employee is a team player and is responsible for their part of the work. And even more important, we value and support the continuous improvement of our employees.
About the Client
Our client is a world leader in the AdTech domain who has been specializing in hosting an advertising exchange for 10+ years. He connects 10 000 leading brands with consumers through websites and mobile applications worldwide.
In addition, the company is a founding partner of Prebid.org, a public organization that develops open-source technology solutions in the AdTech field.
Over the past decade, the company has overgrown, ranking second in online advertising, and today handles approximately 100 billion advertising requests per day.
About the project
The focus of your project would be the development of the DSP interface for the advertisers to launch campaigns and analyze the results. It is an opportunity to immerse yourself in the AdTech domain and become an expert in the technical aspects of internet advertising – the foundation of the modern free web.
- 2 FullStack JS Developers (Postindustria)
- 3 Python Developers (Client)
- QA Engineer (Client)
- DevOps Engineer (Client)
- UI / UX Designer (Client)
- Project Manager (Client)
- Product Manager (Client)
Your role would be to assume leadership in the interface part of the project, focusing on the frontend and backend with a perspective of managing the project from a Postindustria side.
GraphQL, React + Typescript, React Context, React Hooks, Cypress for integration and E2E testing, and Jest for unit testing.
The API part is a set of microservices (Node.js, Postgre, Hasura) wrapped in Docker.
- daily use of modern technologies;
- integration with third-party and partner services (including Google);
- development of new features (data processing and visualization for advertisers and those who want to place ads on their resources);
- in addition to writing code, your work on the project will involve regular interaction with representatives of the AdTech industry to develop and implement requirements.
- agreed design UI development;
- writing and modification of GraphQL queries (client and server part);
- writing PostgreSQL CRUD operations;
- working with Hasura and BigQuery;
- 3rd party integration implementation (new & existing);
- project internal ecosystem upgrades;
- managing JS part of the team (PI).
- knowledge of Node.js and React.js;
- 1+ years of experience with TypeScript (confident knowledge of typing, Generic Types);
- knowledge of any UI library (MaterialUI, Ant, React-Bootstrap, etc.);
- knowledge of React Context, GraphQL, Apollo Client, Apollo Server;
- understanding of microservice architecture;
- experience in writing Unit and/or integration tests (Jest, Moca, Cypress);
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- experience with Docker and Kubernetes;
- experience with the Google Cloud Platform;
- experience with Hasura.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance-based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 30 minutes Live Coding Session with Technical Project Manager.
This is an online task to evaluate your programming skills and learn more about your approaches to solving coding problems.
- 1 hour technical interview with Technical Project Manager and CEO.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.