If you’re a QA Engineer looking for new and challenging projects to work on and enrich your career even more, then check this out!
As a resident QA Engineer, you’ll have an opportunity to rock in several challenging products, with a focus on the products created for creative agencies and for Music industry!
You’ll learn, grow, test your skills, develop new approaches, and work on top-of-the-notch products while being supported by the best experts in their fields! What was impossible yesterday will be possible tomorrow — and we’ll lead the way.
The input you’ll provide will directly influence the product roadmap and the product itself in the end.
So let’s get started!
About the projects
The first one is an intelligence & video web platform for the leading creative agency that aims to help CMOs and employees understand creative themes or tropes, compare their brands with others, make better creative decisions based on facts and analytics, and back them up with data. Your future team consists of two engineers, supported by an Engineering Manager, Product Owner, UX Designer, and YOU!
The second project is a global music distribution service for digital platforms aka a virtual label that helps promote musicians. The platform allows publishing to international streaming services such as AppleMusic, Spotify, Youtube, iTunes, Shazam, and others. The platform is built to make it convenient for music publishers to upload audio, check the status, get analytics, and much more. You’d be working with TPM & four backend engineers.
- applying best QA practices and designing full test coverage;
- participation in the review of product requirements for testability;
- API testing;
- automated and manual testing of the web application;
- researching and determining new testing tools;
- bug reporting;
- performing regression testing;
- maintaining test documentation;
- participating in daily calls.
Expertise you need
- 2+ years of commercial experience in manual testing of web applications;
- 2+ years of commercial experience in automated testing;
- Experience in writing Postman tests;
- mastery of various principles, methodologies, and testing methods;
- experience in creating testing artifacts and their detailing in the volumes necessary for the project;
- the ability to independently adjust and maintain the process of product quality control;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate and higher.
Nice to have
- ability to work with repositories;
- ability to work with developers’ tools in browsers;
- ability to use FTP and SSH;
- understanding of the principles of RESTful JSON API;
- knowledge about security testing.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance-based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes pre-screening interview with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1-hour interview with QA Engineer and TPM.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.