If you’re an analytical individual that relies on numbers to make an educated decision, and you’re ready to lead and own both analytical and planning activities on the group level – your new career opportunity lies ahead!
You’ll be in charge of collecting, monitoring, and analyzing operational and financial data, making sure that we’re on track with the strategic financial goals, and evaluating the progress along the way. Your planning, budgeting and forecasting will help our management in making decisions and you will become the central point of important information.
Rest assured that we’ll provide all means necessary to help you further develop your skills in this field of work while supporting our business and growth objectives.
- utilize the chance to implement and realize your own ideas and everything you’ve learned so far
- become an indispensable link in connecting management with valuable data on the basis of which important decisions are made
- hone your skills by working in an international company in modern industry
- implementing financial planning, budgeting, real-time performance, and forecasting;
- collecting and analyzing project-related data, and allocation of the company’s capital;
- developing rolling forecasts with risks and opportunities for the current plan;
- performing financial scenario analysis to support management’s strategic decision-making;
- tracking and measuring KPIs and objectives;
- recommending strategies for increasing financial performance;
- creating systems and processes that streamline the data collection and analysis;
- providing data visualization and support to ensure that all reporting is accurate.
Expertise you need
- 4+ years of professional experience in financial forecasting, strategic financial advisory, or operational analysis;
- experience in any high-profile auditing firm;
- bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting or related field;
- excellent financial and quantitative skills;
- firm grasp of accounting principles;
- strong communicational and presentational skills;
- strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills;
- advanced knowledge of working in Spreadsheets (Google sheets);
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- experience with service business (ideally outsourcing, but any consulting is good);
- experience with data visualization (any BI tool);
- Knowledge of SQL, R or Python (for modeling).
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Air and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance-based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s small talk about the company, products, team, position, etc.
- 1-hour interview with CEO.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.