About the project
Innovative e-commerce project ranks #1 in Australia and Oceania in the tourism sector. In close cooperation with Australian colleagues, we are developing a platform for travel arrangement and booking (air tickets and housing, insurance, etc.). During the pandemic, we grew by +10% of users per month.
A fact of interest: we offer business trips to Australia twice a year.
Progressive engineering culture with a problem-solving approach, rather than finding the guilty, encourages to be proactive and experiment.
Strong cross-functional teams (5-7 specialists) with dedicated Engineering Manager, Product Owner and UX-designer with autonomy in making engineering decisions.
In general, the tech/product/design team consists of more than 60 specialists from different parts of the world with the largest development centers in Australia and Ukraine, as well as growing centers in India and Brazil.
TypeScript, Heroku, Amazon SNS SQS, Lambdas, CircleCI, React Hooks, Docker, Microservices.
- design of high-load architecture (from 1000 transactions per minute);
- development of new features (in the pipeline: intellectual system of proposals on the basis of artificial intelligence, multi-payment service for new markets, search engine of low costs, search engine of land tours and cruises);
- support of high availability services (we keep SLA at 99%);
- integration of third-party REST and SOAP services (integration with Mastercard and Citibank, integration with hotel and tour providers all over the world).
Expertise you need
- React & Redux or another modern JS framework;
- Node.js and Express.js;
- practical experience with RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL);
- analytical thinking and ability to protect the solution design under the code review;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- experience with TDD and regular unit/integration tests (Mocha, jest, chai);
- experience with microservice architecture and distributed systems;
- AWS, Heroku;
- experience with RESTful and GraphQL apps.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses) ;
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 30 minutes Live Coding with Technical Project Manager;
- 1 hour technical interview with Technical Project Manager and Engineering Manager.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.