Postindustria is a technology services company specializing in end-to-end custom software development and IT staffing for startups, small and mid-size businesses, and soon enterprises. We help our clients to imagine, design, engineer, and deliver business-defining software and digital experiences, whether they’re looking for a fully managed team, scalable workforce, or individual engineers.
Unlike most outsourcing companies, Postindustria has a successful “outcubator” with extensive experience creating leading products from scratch and managing them throughout the lifecycle.
Sometimes a Project Manager without a solid background in tech can deliver a solution. Yet, we believe that the difference between success and failure for more complex projects lies in the deep understanding of technology. Making the right tech-aware decisions, and being able to validate and check the correctness of the stack choice solves problems that would’ve otherwise crippled the business.
About the project
Right now we have several projects in the pipeline in Fintech, Real Estate, Data Visualization, Ad Tech, Entertainment, and other business domains.
Each project is awaiting its TPM who will have the responsibilities listed below. This means you will have a lot of autonomy in both technology-wise and management-wise decisions.
- Communicate with the client, analyze their goals, and translate that into clear requirements in Confluence or other Wiki systems;
- Estimate projects, create and maintain a working schedule;
- Build a team that will work on the delivery (hiring, interviews, internal recruiting);
- Design the solution architecture together with a Technical Partner or other colleagues;
- Evaluate and design key software components;
- Review the code of all the critical components;
- Set up teamwork to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- Ensure project delivery within the scope, time, and budget constraints;
- Regular project reporting to us and the client.
Expertise you need
- Advanced computer science knowledge;
- Excellent understanding of project planning and management;
- Remarkable technical experience as a lead developer using any modern tech stack: we mostly work with PHP / Azure / AWS;
- Some experience with front-end (any of Vue, React, Angular);
- Experience in designing a cloud (AWS/GCP/Azure) infrastructure;
- Strong understanding of product management, mapping business goals to current tasks;
- Experience in designing architecture;
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- Interviewing, hiring (and letting people go) experience;
- Experience in designing a full solution architecture;
- Experience in using SCRUM;
- JIRA or other project management tools;
- Laravel Framework.
Cozy office or home work environment
- Should you require any additional equipment, we will be happy to provide it;
- Daily use of modern technologies;
- Flexible working hours;
- Ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- Paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- Regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- Subvention for all work- related education (books, online courses) and conference participation;
- Performance based Bonuses;
- Technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- Experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- Knowledge sharing culture;
- Be part of a team happy to gather on Fridays to talk, drink Sth. or play some video games;
- Each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- Team budget for entertainment;
- Referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- Annual leave of 15 working days;
- Financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- $50 monthly stipend that can be used for gym memberships, nights out, and personal care;
- A monthly incentive for Private health services (Medicina prepagada);
- Christmas Bonus.
- 30 minutes interview with Regional Manager. That’s small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1.5-hour technical interview with Technical Project Manager and CEO. Consists of a live coding session and a case study: creating and evaluating a solution architecture while diving deeper into the relevant part of the solution.
- 1.5h team management interview with CEO. During this interview, we’ll talk about your team management experience through working on a few cases. We’ll also cover all your questions about the job.