At Postindustria we look for long-term cooperation, providing an opportunity to forge your skills and show excellence working on challenging projects. Our service portfolio consists of A-level funded startups in mobile and web technology domains.
Sometimes a Project Manager without a solid background in tech can deliver a solution, yet we believe that the difference between success and failure for more complex projects lies in the deep understanding of technology. Making the right tech-aware decisions, being able to validate and check the correctness of the stack choice solves problems that would’ve otherwise crippled the business.
About the project
Right now we have several projects in the pipeline in Fintech, Real Estate, Data Visualization, Ad Tech, Entertainment, and other business domains. The project for our newly hired TPM will be a data-driven mortgage startup that provides its clients with recommendations of neighborhoods, based on certain constraints a client might have: an income, debt load, location preferences (personal preferences, work location, schools for kids, etc.) and the collected data about homes in the given neighborhoods. The solution aims to revolutionize the mortgage market by enabling customers with quick, relevant, and highly-informed decision-making options.
Each project is awaiting its TPM who will have the responsibilities listed below. This means you will have a lot of autonomy in both technology-wise and management-wise decisions.
- communicate with the client, analyze their goals and translate that into the clear requirements in Confluence or other Wiki systems;
- estimate projects, create and maintain a working schedule;
- build a team that will work on the delivery (hiring, interviews, internal recruiting);
- design the solution architecture together with a tech lead or other colleagues;
- evaluate and design key software components;
- review the code of all the critical components;
- set up teamwork to ensure high-quality deliverables;
- ensure project delivery within the scope, time and budget constraints;
- regular project reporting to us and the client.
Expertise you need
- advanced computer science knowledge;
- excellent understanding of project planning and management;
- remarkable technical experience as a lead developer using any modern tech stack: (e.g. one or several of Python/PHP/.NET/Java/JS/Go/other);
- some experience with front-end (any of Vue, React, Angular);
- experience in designing a cloud (AWS/GCP/other) infrastructure;
- strong understanding of the product management, mapping business goals to current tasks;
- experience in creating requirements after an interview with the client (sketches, use cases or descriptions);
- English level: Upper-intermediate or higher.
Nice to have
- interviewing, hiring (and firing) experience;
- experience in designing a full solution architecture;
- experience in using SCRUM;
- experience with Balsamiq, Draw.io or other prototyping tools;
- JIRA or other project management tools.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Pro and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes intro with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1-hour interview with CEO and TPM.
In this interview, we will dive deeper into your experience and technical knowledge and have more time to discuss all questions relevant to you.