Boredom is your biggest enemy, and the project’s diversity boosts your imagination?
Are you a creative and visual type with an exceptional eye for colors, typography, design, composition, and proportion, ready to pursue new challenges and leave your recognizable mark? Let’s fuel your creative spark by working both on company-owned and clients’ products.
Here, you’d use your understanding of people’s behavior and needs to create an intuitive experience to convert new users and retain them. Desktop and mobile application interfaces will be your playground, and you’ll keep honing your skills further with our full support!
- utilize the chance to implement and realize your own ideas;
- work closely with product designers and expand your knowledge;
- hone your skills on a variety of products from several domains;
- work with international clients and spread your design worldwide.
- Come up with the lo-fi design to grasp the product requirements;
- Help with Design Thinking workshops;
- Determine information architecture and create sitemaps;
- Create prototypes and wireframes;
- Translate them into the hi-fi designs;
- Shape the user interface and interactions.
Expertise you need
- 3+ years of professional experience in the development of mobile and desktop application interfaces;
- deep understanding of the composition basics, color schemes and typography;
- design thinking and a user-centric mindset;
- attention to detail;
- creative and analytical approach;
- understanding of interaction design principles;
- creating simple solutions for complex problems;
- experience in web application for interface design – Figma;
- English level: Upper-Intermediate or higher (B2+);
- the portfolio showcases everything mentioned above.
Cozy office or home environment
- MacBook Air and any extra peripheral devices;
- daily use of modern technologies;
- free lunch at the office;
- flexible working hours;
- ability to work remotely and hybrid;
- paid travel expenses.
Professional development and advancement
- regular 1 on 1 feedback on development and performance;
- unlimited budget for education (books, online courses);
- visit and speak at conferences and technological events worldwide;
- performance-based bonuses;
- technical and career mentorship and guidance.
- experienced and enthusiastic multinational team;
- knowledge sharing culture;
- each employee is responsible for their part of the job so we appreciate the ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks;
- team budget for entertainment;
- referral program – if you want to work even more comfortably, being surrounded by some of your friends, we’ll pay for that up to 1500$ (depending on the candidate level).
- health insurance;
- annual leave of 25 working days;
- paid leave for all important events in your private life;
- financial incentives for the wedding or birth of a child;
- Christmas bonus.
- 30 minutes pre-screening interview with HR.
That’s a small talk about the company, products, team, position, technology stack, etc.
- 1-hour interview with CEO and Product Designer.
The classic interview to dive deeper into your experience and knowledge.